What Will Happen On My First Visit?
- an introduction to our office and staff
- a thorough examination and review of your oral health, including necessary xrays
- a careful evaluation of your dental status
- a discussion of the most satisfactory treatment plan to meet your oral health goals
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.